LG Cookie Fresh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[REQUEST] Android Full Themes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oranpro

[REQUEST] Android Full Themes Empty
PostSubject: [REQUEST] Android Full Themes   [REQUEST] Android Full Themes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Hello,

It have been a long time since the Administrator released the Ginger Android themes. It not perfect, so I would love to install a FULL Android Themes.

Please convert the KP500's Full Android at http://www.mylgcookie.com/index.php/topic,12594.0.html to the version of our GS290.

I think there are so many GS290 owners hope that Senthil or professional GS290 owners will make an Android Full as soon as possible.

Regards,
Jackey

Back to top Go down
Senthil
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Android Full Themes   [REQUEST] Android Full Themes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Sure..

i'm little bit busy with my work.. i will release the theme Monday without any bug(i hope).

Regards,
Senthil Kumar.
Back to top Go down
https://mycookiefresh.board-directory.net
oranpro

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Android Full Themes   [REQUEST] Android Full Themes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:04 am

Senthil wrote:

Sure..

i'm little bit busy with my work.. i will release the theme Monday without any bug(i hope).

Regards,
Senthil Kumar.

Hello,
That sound is so good. I always look forward to hearing better from you!

Jackey
Back to top Go down
chickenchild87

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Android Full Themes   [REQUEST] Android Full Themes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:11 pm

I bought GS290 2 days ago. I like android full theme very much. I was used KP500 with android full theme before. I great!.
So I hope android full theme will able with this model.
Sorry my bad E.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Android Full Themes   [REQUEST] Android Full Themes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REQUEST] Android Full Themes
Page 1 of 1