LG Cookie Fresh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh

Go down 
+2
dennsnh
Senthil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Senthil
Admin

How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh Empty
PostSubject: How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh   How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:25 pm

« on: December 19, 2010, 01:39:54 AM »
You need to download this file --> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0Z66SJN4 and place it in C:\ (its V10D but you have to unpacked it - V10D.kdz).
Download LG UNITS here --> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J5RVB6G2 (it you already have it don't download )
Now follow this tutorial :
1.Run lg units
2.Press I then press ENTER
3.Write C:\V10D.kdz then press ENTER
4.Go to C there is the file V10D.cab
5.Unpack V10D.cab (there will be 5 files- V10D.wdb, Inf_WebDnld.dll , mergeResult.txt , name.txt and Folder Dll)
6.Run lg units
7.Press H then press ENTER
8.Write C:\ Inf_WebDnld.dll and press ENTER
9.Write C: \ V10D.wdb and press ENTER
10.Write V10D_00 or V10F_00 and press ENTER
11.Go to C .Yo will find these files:

GS290AT-00-V10D-EUR-XX-MAR-1923 2010 +0 _CUST.dfat - rename it to CUST_THEME.dfat
GS290AT-00-V10D-EUR-XX-MAR-1923 2010 +0 _psi_paging.flb - rename it to GS290.flb

12.Run lg units
13.Press G then press ENTER
14.Write C: \ CUST_THEME.dfat and press ENTER
15.Write C: \ CUST_THEME and press ENTER
16.Go to C you will find the file CUST_THEME
17.Copy the file IFWD_DownloadDll.dll into lg units
18.Edit CUST_THEME whit WinImage download here --> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NQA4AVYY
19.Follow this this a part of AQA's tutorial)

Open up "CUST_THEME" (not your backup one!!). A window might come up saying "Select the partition to connect to" ...if it does come up just click "OK", if it doesn't that doesn't matter
If you click the folder "lgapp" you will get a list of more folders. The one we are using in this tutorial is the folder "dmf", so go ahead and click on the folder. Now you will see alot of folders and a few DMF files (if you scroll down). Delete ALL these files and folders. Make sure the "dmf" folder is completely empty.
Now minimize WinImage, open up your compressed theme files (usually in "RAR" or "ZIP" format) and extract it somewhere, for example, your desktop.
Your downloaded theme will usually contain a folder called "dmf", or sometimes just a bunch of files (just like in the picture above). If the theme contains a bunch of files, extract ALL of them into one folder, for example "dmf". When the extraction is done, open up the folder where you extracted all the files. Select all the files and drag it into the "dmf" folder in WinImage. When it's done, save CUST_THEME by pressing CTRL + S. Now close WinImage.
Now, open up the "KP500-Utils-EN" application. Before you do anything, make sure your phone is still switched off, without the memory card, sim card and battery inside the phone.
In "KP500-Utils-EN", type in C press enter, then \\.\USB1 press enter, then C:\gs290.flb (or the address where your gs290.flb file is located) press enter, then CUST_THEME (type this if your CUST_THEME is in the same folder as the "KP500-Utils-EN" app, otherwise type the address where your CUST_THEME file is located) and press enter.
Now quickly plug in your phone to the computer and wait about 5-7 minutes. After this, on the "KP500-Utils-EN" app, it will take you back to the menu and your phone will turn on. You can close the "KP500-Utils-EN" app now, and look at your phone to check that the theme is okay.
If your happy with the theme, turn off your phone, disconnect it from the computer, put in your memory card, sim card and battery back in the phone and turn it on.
You're finished!

P.S: if you want to change the theme, just follow the steps from where I said "Open up WinImage" and carry on from there.

---END OF TUTORIAL---

I hope i helped!

Orinal posted from http://www.mylgcookie.com.

Thanks to excellent96
Back to top Go down
https://mycookiefresh.board-directory.net
Senthil
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh   How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Hi,

1, Who are getting "time out error : in 5 to 8 sec...
Power on the phone without SIM card & Memory card.
Than power off the phone. Now should work well.

2, Who are getting "Time out error" after 5 mins
Its normal, u can safely ignore that .

Back to top Go down
dennsnh

PostSubject: Re: How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh   How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:44 am

Hi,

i have a little problem here..
when i want to send the CUST_THEME to the phone, it always like this

Code:

Port open... PLUG THE PHONE
Send of the sec-pack...
sec-pack sended...
Sending memory data in progress...
Restarting the phone...
Restarted..
Port closed
Error durng the data sending: Timeout occured during packet reception

do you have any solution..? Smile
Back to top Go down
Senthil
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh   How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Hi,

When u getting this error. if u get after 5mins, its normal.

Regards,
Senthil Kumar D
Back to top Go down
dennsnh

PostSubject: Re: How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh   How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Not after 5 minutes, but just a few second after i plug the phone...

i dont know what must i do... pale
Back to top Go down
Senthil
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh   How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Hi,

Please follow below steps.

1,Power on the phone without SIM card & Memory card.
2,power off the phone.
3, Run LG Utils & send the CUST_THEME to your phone.

It should be work well.

cheers

Regards,
Senthil Kumar D.
Back to top Go down
chickenchild87

PostSubject: Re: How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh   How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:10 am

Senthil wrote:
Hi,

Please follow below steps.

1,Power on the phone without SIM card & Memory card.
2,power off the phone.
3, Run LG Utils & send the CUST_THEME to your phone.

It should be work well.

cheers

Regards,
Senthil Kumar D.

I had followed that your show. But it not ok. I always getting error when plug the phone in after 5s.
I don't know why because I could backup cust theme.big on the mobile phone but I it couldn't when I send it to the mobile phone.
Back to top Go down
TVGates

PostSubject: Re: How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh   How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:48 pm

One thing I'm curious about: Putting a downloaded CUST_THEME in your mobile phone wont brick it?
Back to top Go down
yedu.raghav

PostSubject: Link not working   How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Hii.. The megaupload link u have shared in the tutorial is not working.. PLzz share any other link (not of megaupload,as this ssite doesnt work anymore).
Back to top Go down
gsriram13

PostSubject: Re: How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh   How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Even the same problem persists with me so I download
LGUI-0.0.2 and it works fine Smile
Hope this helps

Again I am facing the problem it works fine twice and again the same problem persists.
I have no solution to change my theme back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh   How to hack LG GS290 Cookie Fresh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1